Please see conditions below before order.
You need to send email and receive an embroidering code before ordering.
1) Please prepare the logo to be embroidered. Accepted formats include: .jpg / .png / .gif / .pdf / .ai /.eps. (The logo may not be accepted if the resolution is too low)
2) Please add your logo to the template and send to (firstname.lastname@example.org) as an attachment.
3) We will send a reply with a mock rendering as well as the Embroidering Code. If the rendering is satisfactory, place both the <glove> and <Option for logo embroidering> in the shopping cart and enter the Embroidery Code, after which you will proceed to payment.
- Please note that the embroidering will be applied to all gloves in the shopping cart.
- If the <Option for logo embroidering> is already selected, it is not possible to select the <Option for name embroidering> simultaneously.
- If both <Option for logo embroidering> and <Option for name embroidering> are in the cart at the same time, the <Option for name embroidering> will be ignored.
- If you would like to input an embroidery style used in the past, the same code as the past will be recognized.
- This option is only available to those who have purchased a glove.
- The <Option for logo embroidering> is a one-time payment regardless of the number of times it is used. -> Ex) If you want to purchase two gloves with the same logo, the <Option for logo embroidering> only has to be purchased once to be used on both gloves.
- It is not possible to have multiple designs in one order.
- This product cannot be bought independently. (Even if it is purchased accidently, the purchase fees cannot be refunded.)
- The maximum size of the embroidering is (80mm * 70mm) (Height * Width).
- It may not be possible to replicate sophisticated designs, such as those that include color graduation.
- It may not be possible to include letters that are under 5mm in height.